Beginnings

     Hello there!

My name is Sam and this blog was created for the AICE Media AS Level class I'm taking. Here I will document the many things my mind is up to when it comes to producing content. As an avid enjoyer of film and television, and as someone who already loves creating content, I'm hoping this blog can serve as yet another source of entertainment for others. I'm also excited to witness my growth in this field with every post. 

As someone who grew up frequently going to the movies with their family, I've grown a soft spot for this type of entertainment so much so I'd started taking interest in the process behind the productions. I'd live and breath any online video that was on film elements like writing, music, acting, camera work, and everything in between. Now as I learn to produce these kinds of projects, my goal is to be able to implement all of these elements, to create a cohesive, captivating, and creative story. 

I also love cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 Here it is in all it's glory