What A Wonderful Week :(

     i've just had one of the worst weeks I've ever experienced and we're only halfway through! Wooo! Tai and I had a really lovely, totally wonderful, not stress inducing at all, and completely calming conversation about this goofiness and it totally didn’t make my blood boil and fill me with immense rage. I’m at a loss for words with sillines I’ve had to deal with and it’s honestly burnt me out. I’m tryin not to let this fatigue get in the way of the project. So here’s a progress update. 

    Painting is. . . Slow. I haven’t gotten much progress into it with the immense amount of homework I’ve had this week. The canvas’s from Amazon arrived and they were smaller than expected, so on Friday I’m going out to Micheal’s and getting the large one needed. Friday will be my designated day to finish all the paintings. Remember how I mentioned painting is a form of therapy for me? We’ll it’s really gonna have to come in clutch this 

    I messaged good ol’ Jimmy G (Jim Guarasci) the executive producer of BECON about checking out equipment with a list of what we potentially might need! Luckily, he said it should all be available on Tuesday 21st (which is the day after we come back from STN) for us to check out. This is perfect with filming set to be during spring break.

    Filming has been set to happen this weekend, but only the second half of the opening. But wait, I haven’t checked out from BECON! Good thing is, some of the equipment we need is available in the CBTV closet, which won’t  be open for spring break but is open for this weekend so we plan to snag that stuff. Tai is going away for spring break so filming at least the second half this weekend will help us avoid having to delay any more progress.

    We've done a lot to prepare for this so nothing theoretically should go wrong, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

     

    

    







No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 Here it is in all it's glory