And So It Begins

     The portfolio project. A project I had been waiting for the whole year. A project I started brainstorming back in september. It'd be ironic saying I didn't have an idea, given how much time I'd spent thinking about it. But a week before the start of the project, my mind was drawing a blank! I had talked to a friend in A-level who mentioned he hadn't gotten an idea until 3 weeks in and I feared I'd land on that same boat. Luckily while procrastinating homework in my math class, an idea dawned on me. I was listening to a song called "Flightess Bird" by an artist called ROAR and an image appeared in my head. It was colorful yet something about it was eerie, and the slow zoom onto a character who looked out of place got me thinking. I immediately wrote this idea down before it left my mind, and I began to listen to this song on repeat, specifically the opening of the song until right after the  first crescendo. I ended up spending the whole class period developing this idea. I mentioned this idea to my friend Tai and we decided we both wanted to work on it. Throughout this whole week, the idea never left my head, further solidifying that this is what I wanted to make my film opening. 

I really hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 Here it is in all it's glory